Raw Access Log in cPanel
Added: 10.03.2014 23:26:29 Last updated: 13.02.2017 09:23:54
This guide shows how Raw Access Log in cPanel works, and how it is configured.
Click on the icon for "Raw access" as shown in the screenshot below:
- Tick off if you want old logs to be archived. This happens at the end of each month, and can be downloaded later.
- Tick off if you want earlier archived logs to be deleted when a new log is archived. If you tick this box you will only have access to the previous month’s log.
- Click "Save" when/if you make changes.
- The logs for your web hosting account is available for download at any time. Click on a link to download the actual log.
- Archived logs are also available for download. Note that we only have one (1) log available, since we ticked off for point 2.
We have now been through how to archive raw logs and also how to download raw logs for use on a local PC.