Why should you use SSL certificate?
- Increase your conversions
All SSL certificates is verified before issued and this increases your customers trust in both you and your website.
- Green address in web browser
SSL certificates with the most thorough background checks will prove to your customers that security is highly important to you and a confirmation of your identity. Gain trust and increase your conversions today!
- Higher ranking in search engines
With SSL search engines such as Google will give you better ranking compared to websites without SSL.
- Increase security for your website
SSL certificate secures communication between your website and your visitors and make sure no one can read or change it.
- Web browsers only supports HTTP/2 with SSL/TLS
HTTP/2 reduces load times for websites up to 20-30%. HTTP/2 is already being used in 18% of the global traffic.
- Web browsers warn users if the websites are not using SSL/TLS
In the near future web browsers will start actively warning users if the website is not using SSL.