Install perl module in cPanel
Added: 10.03.2014 23:26:29 Last updated: 10.11.2016 15:08:14
This guide explains how to install Perl modules from cPanel in our web hosting solutions.
The guide was created in cPanel with Paper Lantern (theme) in Norwegian.
Click the "Perl Modules" icon as shown in the screenshot below:
- Here, you will find the path where your Perl modules will be stored once the installation is completed.
- You can install Perl modules in 3 different ways:
- Search for the Perl module you want, and install it if you find it.
- Browse through a list of available Perl modiles and install the preferred one.
- Install the Perl module directly by specifying its name.
- Here, you can see the modules that are already installed.
We opted for the 2.2 choice in step 2 and clicked "Show Available Perl Module(s)". In the overview shown on the next page, we choose to install the "AAA:Demo" module and click "Install" as shown in the screenshot below.
The log shows how the installation went for the module(s). Click "Go back".
The module(s) is/are now displayed in the overview of installed modules from step 2.3.
In the overview, you can:
- Update the modules
- Reinstall the modules(e)
- Uninstall the modules(e)
We have now gone through the steps for installing a Perl module from cPanel.