Install PEAR packages in cPanel
Added: 10.03.2014 23:26:29 Last updated: 13.01.2017 14:54:22
This guide details how to install PEAR packages in cPanel.
Click on the icon for "PHP PEAR packages" as shown in the screenshot below:
- Here you will find the path to where your PEAR packages will be saved after completing the installation.
- You can install your PEAR packages in 3 different ways:
- Search for the PEAR packages you want to install, and if you find it ("Go to").
- See a list over available packages and install the one you prefer ("Show available modules").
- Install your PEAR packages directly by typing the name of the package ("Install now").
- Here you can see packages that are already installed.
We have chosen alternative 2.2 in step 2 and clicked on "Show available modules". In the overview that shows up on the next page we choose to install the package "Benchmark (1.2.9)" and click on "Install" as shown in the screenshot below.
The log of how the installation went will be shown on the next page. Click on "Go back".
The package "Benchmark" is now shown in the overview of installed packages from step 2. Via the overview you can:
- Update package
- Reinstall package
- Uninstall package
We have now been through how to install a PEAR package in cPanel.