Your search returned no hits.
95% of all problems already have a solution in our knowledgebase
Added: 12.02.2018 19:12:22 Last updated: 11.05.2019 14:47:15
This guide shows you how to create a Ruby application in cPanel.
The guide assumes you have logged into cPanel.
Click on the icon "Setup Ruby App" as shown below.
1. Select Ruby version (1.8-2.4).
2. Select folder.
3. Select domainname and address where the installation will be available.
4. Complete the setup by clicking "Setup".
The application is now running.
1. If you want to change the folder, select "Edit".
2. The domain Ruby application is now available at. Since there is a temporary URL the application is also available here.
3. Other domains the application is available at.
4. Change Ruby version of necessary.
5. To add modules (gems) do that here. For example pip, sass, Rails, redmine.
6. Run simple commands if needed here.
7. Path to run applications in SSH.
8. If you have made any changes, they will not be updated before clicking "Update".
9. If you have made any changes, but do not want them to be stored click "Reset".
10. To start the application again, select "Restart".
11. If you want to remove the application select "Remove". The folder will will not be deleted.
We have now shown you how to create a Ruby application and how to restart, change and delete it.