Your search returned no hits.
95% of all problems already have a solution in our knowledgebase
Added: 07.11.2018 07:12:26 Last updated: 09.01.2019 17:30:42
This guide will show you how to create a Python application in cPanel. The guide assumes you have already logged into cPanel.
Click the icon for "Setup Python app".
1. Select Python version. You can choose between 2.7-3.6.
2. Select folder.
3. Select domainname and the address the application will be available.
4. Complete the setup by clicking "Setup".
The application is now running.
1. If you want to change the folder, select "Edit".
2. The domain Python application is now available at. Since there is a temporary URL the application is also available here.
3. Other domains the application is available at.
4. Change Python version of necessary.
5. To add modules do that here. For example Requests, Django, Pandas, Flask.
6. Run simple commands if needed here.
7. Path to run applications in SSH.
8. If you have made any changes, they will not be updated before clicking "Update".
9. If you have made any changes, but do not want them to be stored click "Reset".
10. To start the application again, select "Restart".
11. If you want to remove the application select "Remove". The folder will will not be deleted.
We have now shown you how to create a Python application and how to restart, change and delete it.