Add/Update authorization code for a domain name
Added: 10.03.2014 23:26:29 Last updated: 30.01.2017 12:38:28
This guide details how to proceed to update the authorization code for a domain name that is being transferred to PRO ISP. This guide assumes that you have already logged in to the customer portal with your customer number where you ordered the domain that you want to update.
- Click on the name in the menu.
- Choose "Domains" from the sub menu as shown in the screenshot below.
- Find the domain name you want to add an authorization code for in the list. You can only add or change this on domains that has the status "Under transfer". In this example we will update the authorization code for dittdomene.net
- Choose "Add authorization code".
You will now see a new window where you can update the authorization code for the actual domain.
- Tyoe the authorization code in the field for authorization code. In this example we have typed the authorization code "1HGmmcADo0". You get the authorization code for your domain by reaching out to the previous registrar for the domain.
- Click on the button "Update" to update/save the authorization code.
If the authorization code has been saved, you will be notified about this like in the screenshow below:
We have now been through how to simply add/update the authorization code for a domain that is being transferred to PRO ISP.