Add contact information in cPanel
Added: 10.03.2014 23:26:29 Last updated: 13.01.2017 16:06:41
This guide details how to proceed to add contact information in cPanel. The guide assumes that you are already logged in to cPanel.
- Click on your username in the top right corner in cPanel.
- Click on "Contact information".
- Type wanted primary contact email address. It is recommended that this is not on the cPanel account so you can be contacted even if the account has problems.
- Type wanted secondary contact email address if you have one.
- Tick off for "My contact email address changes" so you will get notifications sent to your contact email(s) should anyone change your contact email.
- Tick off for "My account approaches its disk quota" so you will get notificatons sent to your contact email(s) in case your account is about to pass the disk quata.
- Tick off for "Any of my account’s email accounts approaches or is over quota" so you will get notifications sent to your contact email(s) in case on of the emails are approaching permitted disk quota.
- Tick off for "My account’s password changes" so you will get notifications sent to your contact email(s) in case the password for your (cPanel) account is changed.
- Click "Save" to save the settings.
You have now added contact information in cPanel, and will in the last window get a confirmation on this as well as what has been changed.