Added: 26.11.2015 11:23:03 Last updated: 03.10.2016 10:55:17
In some cases the PHP module Subhosin will stop Drush from running, and therefore need to be deactivated. This can be done via "Select PHP version" in cPanel. If your PHP version starts with "native" in its name, chose the corresponding version number without native and click "Set as current". Remove the check box for "Subhosin" in the list.
Dursh can be installed on your web hosting via SSH:
- Navigate to the folder you wish to download Drush to.
- Run the following command: wget htpp://files.drush.org/drush.phar
- Test the installation is working properly by running the following command: php drush.phar core-status
If you see a list off "PHP configuration", "PHP OS", "Drush script", "Drush version" and "Drush temp directory" it is working fine.
- Run the following command to change the permission for the file: chmod +x drush.phar
- Run the following command again to rename the file correctly: mv drush.phar drush
Drush is now installed, and can be run directly from the folder you installed it in via the following command: ./drush
If you are located in another folder than the one you installed it in, you will need to define the complete path for the drush file to run it, for example: public_html/drush