Your search returned no hits.
95% of all problems already have a solution in our knowledgebase
Added: 08.02.2018 09:08:02 Last updated: 19.02.2018 16:48:49
This guide will show you how to renew Basis SSL certificate via the client portal.
This guide assumes that you have already logged in to the client portal for the certificate you need to renew is located.
1. Click on your name in the menu.
2. Choose "Require attention".
Select "Renew free SSL".
1. If you wish to change the domain for the certificate you can do so here (choosing with www, also secures without). Be advised that the domain you chose has the point towards your web hosting account at PRO ISP to be issued.
2. Choose if you want Site seal in addition to encryption. Site seal is recommended to show your clients you are serious about security.
3. Choose if you want Basis SSL Plus for several subdomains. Basis SSL Plus is recommended if you have several subdomains you wish to make secure.
4. Read and accept terms.
5. Choose "Renew now".
Congratulations! Your Basis SSL has now been renewed.
Choose "View Premium SSL" if you need more information on SSL or "Product overview" if you wish to see your current products.
We have now been through how to renew Basis SSL.