What should I do when the web hosting reaches the resource limit?
Added: 01.03.2016 11:28:30 Last updated: 09.11.2016 17:37:59
If your account often reaches the resource limits you have several options:
- Check which resources are at their limits.
In most cases its a plugin, a template or generally high traffic on your website. If the website is not optimized visitors will see a 50x error.
- Optimize your website via cPanel by compressing content.
- Activate Cloudflare for your domain(s).
- Install cache plugin/extension for your CMS (WordPress, Joomla, etc).
If the account is on a LiteSpeed server, you may use the cache plugin from LiteSpeed for WordPress.
- Upgrade to a larger web hosting package via the client portal. See an overview of our webhosting here.